You must come and inspect this unique, architect designed, 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom family home located in a quiet street in the heart of Caringbah South
This intuitive design seamlessly blends contemporary family living and entertaining.
Whether you're unwinding in the open-plan living room, watching a movie in the home cinema or reading the newspaper on the sunny front deck this home has something for everyone.
The generously proportioned rear balcony with retractable blinds is ideal for entertaining family and friends. By day, enjoy water glimpses and views of the Royal National Park. By night, after the breathtaking sunset, sit back and enjoy a panorama of twinkling lights
With heated floors, towel racks and ducted air conditioning, all year-round comfort is guaranteed.
Cleverly designed with families in mind, there's an additional mini-office in the living area to keep busy lives organised and devices charged, an outdoor hot/cold shower and even a bubbler for the kids.
A highly sought-after location, this property guarantees convenience, with abundant local shops and popular schools within a 5 min walk and a short drive to the Port Hacking River or Cronulla Beach on the weekend.
• 4 well-sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a 5th spare room for guests or study
• Master bedroom with Juliet balcony, ensuite and double-sided walk-in wardrobe
• 3 bathrooms, including 3 showers and a bath plus a powder room
• Thoughtfully designed kitchen with induction cooktop
• Double garage with remote control and workbench
• Large home cinema with surround sound and rumpus room
• Keypad alarm system
• Ducted valet vacuum
• Ducted air conditioning with zone control
• Heated floors and towel rails
• Laundry chute
• Close proximity to local shops, schools, public transport, Cronulla beach and Port Hacking River
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Pay TV Enabled
- Pet Friendly
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Vacuum System
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Prestige Homes